Trump Needs A Canadian Advisor in order to drain the swamp and put the Chinese in their place.
Imagine this. You are a President. And surrounded by people from your own country. Now, imagine you are the President of the United States. And surrounded by Americans. Only Americans.
In order to correct this obvious irrationality I propose an introduction of a Canadian mindset into Trump’s advisory inner circle.
I, Sidney Winston, am of course the perfect candidate. The only candidate for the job actually. Because I know a huge swath of Americans across the domestic cultures. I have listened their thoughts, I have tried to follow their way of thinking. And I understand the insanity of the United States.
I have the perfect qualifications for the position:
- My fully integrated Canadian sense of humour is useful because sometimes a chuckle can save the day.
- My Canadian, objective view of any politically serious situations is invaluable during times of crisis. Focus is required here. Canadian focus.
- I work remotely. I never need to be surrounded by Americans.
- Using Skype, Hangout, or any other medium of his choosing we can establish instant, remote contact. So we can talk direct to one another without me being surrounded by Americans.
- It’s not that there is anything particularly wrong with any one individual American but I must tell you that I watched House of Cards. Yes, the full series. So I know what goes on in the swamp.
Trump Needs A Canadian Advisor.
Somewhere in Trump’s genetic line lurks a Canadian. Donald Trump is more Canadian than Elizabeth Warren is Native Indian.
I watched the President’s explanation of the ramp descending adventure he had in Tulsa, Ok after his rally this month, June 2020.
Because he so funny I was laughing on the floor at his comedy. He was brilliant. During these stressful CCP virus months funny is unexpected.
I loved it.
Humour, genuine humour on stage, unscripted, is an invaluable tool to use while leader of the free world. Don’t you think?
Donald Trump demonstrates that he has this tool in his toolkit.
My fear is that he, the President, has no one in his political circle with a sense of humour. This is why he needs a Canadian.
I recognize this void where no one else does.
Which is why I am suggesting that President Trump give me a call.
By Bell Media – http://eastlink.ca/portals/0/CableDigitalTV/Channel%20Thumbnails/ComedyGoldlogoBW.jpg, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=19938680