Bible Contradictions. There are many of them so here are the top five.
The Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) presents the show ‘Ask an Atheist’.
Co-hosted by Dan Barker and Annie Laurie Gaylor, with Andrew Seidel, the panel discusses the five top contradictions (of itself) in the bible:
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
Bible Contradictions, The Top Five:
- Did Paul’s men hear a voice? Acts 9:7 / Acts 22:9
- When was Jesus born? Matthew 2:1 / Luke 2:1-4
- Was Jesus peaceable? Luke 2:14 / Matthew 10:34
- Who was Joseph’s father? Matthew 1:16 / Luke 3:23
- Was Jesus’ tomb opened before or after the woman arrived? Matthew 28:1-2 / John 20:1
- 2 Kings 24:8 / 2 Chronicles 36:9
- 2 Kings 8:26 / 2 Chronicles 22:2
- 1 Kings 4:26 / 2 Chronicles 9:25
- 1 Kings 7:23-26 / 2 Chronicles 4:2-5